This Robotic Sludge Cleaning System is known for its application specific design. Made of 316 grade steel, this system requires 230v voltage and 450W power to function. This commercial equipment is suitable for thorough removal of sludge in underwater, hydrocarbon prone and corrosive working conditions. Offered Robotic Sludge Cleaning System has 12 months of warranty. It comprises of standard components like water jet nozzle, submersible cameras with water proof design, robotic arm along with camera and mounting section, lights and suction hood for extraction of sludge. Standard of this system has been verified on the basis of its diameter, service life, strength, design precision etc.
Varaha SC-H is capable of performing operations in corrosive, hydrocarbon and underwater environments. Some of the key features of the robot are as follows:
- hydraulically operated, submersible
- Remotely Operated Vehicle.
- High power sludge cutting roller with flipper arm.
- Robotic arm equipped with camera and mount for Water jet nozzle.
- Suction hood for sludge extraction.
- Submersible waterproof cameras with flash lights.
- Suitable for ATEX Zone 0 area
- Fits through a man entry hole, f rom 450 mm
- Controlling f rom a safe distance ~ 50 metres away from tank, the operator is out of the "line of fire"